Larimer County Health Care Action has been hard at work getting Fort Collins City Council to pass a resolution in support of Improved Medicare for All. NCALF has signed on in support of this resolution. Now we need council to hear from all of you!
We are asking you to email city council letting them know that you are a member of this community, you support Medicare for All, and they should to!
Your message can be as simple as asking that they vote in favor of adopting a resolution supporting IMFA. However, personal stories about how the current health care system is negatively impacting our community, your family or your business can be very powerful.
1. You can easily contact all city council members here: https://actionnetwork.org/letters/ask-city-council-to-pass-a-resolution-in-support-of-medicare-for-all
2. Or you can contact all city council members at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Below are the phone numbers of the council members if you prefer to leave one or more of them a voice message. Go to https://www.fcgov.com/cityclerk/district-boundaries.php to locate which City Council District your home or business is in.
- Jeni Arndt, Mayor, 970-413-3146, email@example.com
- Susan Gutowsky, Councilmember, District 1, 970-294-2575, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Pignataro, Councilmember, District 2, 970-556-2869, email@example.com
- Tricia Canonico, Councilmember, District 3, 970-305-6296, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shirley Peel, Councilmember, District 4, 970-217-5817, email@example.com
- Kelly Ohlson, Councilmember, District 5, 970-493-7225 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Francis, Councilmember, District 6, (Mayor Pro Tem), 970-556 4748, email@example.com
Leave a Reply